Zig shares tips and techniques from his vast wealth of sales experience.
His insights will prove to you over and over why this is the definitive "how to" sales program.
This powerful series of timeless sales messages will help you close more sales today as you build a career for tomorrow!
This revised edition features powerful insights, and contributions from one of this generation's most successful businessmen, and student of Zig Ziglar, Kevin Harrington.
He puts a modern twist on Zig’s timeless teachings and offers a fresh perspective on applying Zig’s way of selling to the modern day.
Whether you're a seasoned sales veteran or just beginning your first sales position, Secrets of Closing the Sale will provide you with practical advice and effective questioning techniques to transform prospects into clients.
Learn step by step over 100 specific closes and over 700 questions that lead the prospect to the decision table.
36 Powerful Sales Messages on 400 solidly-packed pages:
Part 1: The Psychology of Closing
- The "Household Executive" Saleslady
- Making "King" Customer the Winner
- Credibility: The Key to a Sales Career
- Common Sense Selling
- Voice Training to Close Sales
- The Professional Sells and Delivers
Part 2: The Heart of Your Sales CareerBook
- The Critical Step in Selling
- The Big "E" in Selling
- The Right Mental Attitude
- Your Attitude Toward You
- Your Attitude Toward Others
- Your Attitude Toward the Sales Profession
- Building "Reserves" in Selling
- Building a Mental Reserve in Selling
- Ya Gotta Have Love
Part 3: The Sales Professional
- Learning and Using Professional Techniques
- Characteristics of the Professional Salesperson
- Here is a Professional
- Everybody is a Salesperson, and Everything is Selling
Part 4: Imagination and Word Pictures
- Imagination in Selling
- Imagination Sells and Closes Sales
- Using Word Pictures to Sell
- Picture Selling for Bigger, Permanent Sales
- Part 5: The Nuts and Bolts of Selling
- Objections-the Key to Closing the Sale
- Objections Are Consistent-Objectors Aren't
- The Salesman's Friend
- Using Objections to Close the Sale
- Reasons and Excuses for Buying
- Using Questions to Close the Sale
- For Direct Sales People
Part 6: The Keys in Closing
Four Ideas and a Key to Sales Success
Selling and Courting Run Parallel Paths
The "Look and Listen" Close
The Keys in Closing-Conclusion
The "Narrative" Close