NEW revised edition! This edition includes NEW contributions from Howard Partridge, David Mattson, Krish Dhanam, Bryan Flanagan, and Jim Savage.
Maximize your leadership abilities, management skills, as well as find winning ideas on how to direct people’s energies and stimulate their desire to excel.
Excellence: You expect it of yourself. You expect it of those around you. So how can you make excellent performance a reality?
Maximize your leadership abilities and management skills with Top Performance. Inside, you will find winning ideas on how to:
- direct people's energies and stimulate their desire to excel
- manage people effectively-and get others to want your leadership
- overcome and correct poor management practices
- develop a healthy self-image
- establish standards for evaluating performance
- improve relationships and communication
These dynamic principles by a master salesman are applicable to the office, home, sports, church, or other organizations. Sprinkled with Ziglar's wit and helpful illustrations, they'll propel you and those around you toward Top Performance.